Thursday, July 24, 2008

Week 6 Thing # 13

Delicious So many places so little time. I found that the biggest advantage of Delicious is grabbing other resources that other people have tagged. My recent favorite find is 1oo Unbelievably Useful Sites You Have Never Heard Of. I discovered the search engine Ms. Dewey on this site. When using this search engine you are entertained by Ms. Dewey an actress who will comment on what you are searching. I will visit this social bookmarking site from time to time to see what resources are out there. Teachers who teach the same subject find Delicious useful to share websites. I wish the developer of Delicious had chosen a name that was more descriptive of the bookmarking site. I became more curious about the name and have discovered that Delicious is a domain hack. At least I now know there is a reason for this madness.

No comments: